Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Return to the below address:
Unit 5, Keyford Court
Marston Trading Estate,
Please ensure all returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, telephone number, invoice/order number and reason for return. As many details as possible will help us to process your refund as quickly as possible.
A full refund of the purchase price, excluding our shipping costs, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc, you may require in the event of a claim with your carrier.
We will not be responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied or ordered) parts.